Frequently Asked Questions:
4. What is the difference between ready to wear saree and saree?
5. What are the differences between in-stock and So Exclusive products?
3. Can we come and see the products directly?
6. Is it possible to extend the height of the bustier?
24. Why are there two prices for an outfit?
11. Are the sizes listed true to French sizing?
1. How to order?
Click here to see how to order.
2. What are the tailoring times for bespoke outfits?
After payment of your order you will receive by email a confection form which must be completed and returned by email. The production time is 4 working days from the date of receipt of your measurements.
3. Why are there two prices for an outfit?
You may have seen two prices for an outfit. The first prize (lowest price) is the price of the outfit without tailoring, while the second prize (highest price) is the maximum price including all possible tailoring costs. The tailoring options are: bustier and petticoat, ready-to-wear saree, dress, salwar kameez or lehenga choli. During your order, choose only the options that interest you. The price will vary depending on the options chosen.
4. What is the difference between ready-to-wear saree and saree?
The sari is the most emblematic Indian attire. Being a 6.30 meter fabric, it requires a technique to drape it. In order to facilitate sari lovers, Narkis Fashion invented the ready-to-wear sari (1 minute sari). The ready-to-wear sari is made in the shape of a skirt with the pleats in the center of the skirt resuming the initial style of the sari. To learn how to drape a sari, click here.
5. What are the differences between in-stock and So Exclusive?
Narkis Fashion has an extensive collection of products in stock present in all categories of the site except So Exclusive. These products in stock are delivered in just 48 hours (excluding production time). However, So Exclusive is an exclusive category of outfits featuring the latest Indian trends. This wide range of exclusive outfits for women and men is delivered two weeks after your order.
6. Is it possible to lengthen the height of the bustier?
Yes, it is possible to extend the height of the bustier except for certain models of pre-sewn sari bustiers or ready-to-wear models.
7. Do you sell sarees for men?
We sell men's clothing available in stock (Men) or in the So Exclusive category (delivered in 3 weeks). A Sherwani includes a long embroidered tunic and trousers (ideal for special occasions). A kurta includes a simple mid-length tunic and pants (for small occasions). A sari is not an outfit for men, but a garment for women. For more information, read question 4.
8. Is it possible to make an outfit for plus sizes?
Yes, it is possible to make an outfit for larger sizes under certain conditions. Please contact customer service before placing your order with the product reference at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by live chat.
9. How to drape a saree?
10. Is the outfit identical and authentic to the photo?
All the outfits on our site conform to the photo.Narkis Fashion only offers genuine products and not replicas, because we want to bring you quality products. Sometimes we may notice a slight color variation depending on your monitor settings or photo shoots.
11. Are the sizes listed true to French sizing?
Yes. See the size chart.
12. If the product does not suit me, can I exchange it or request a refund?
If the product does not suit you, we can exchange or refund all the products, apart from the made-to-measure outfits, as well as the jewellery. Returns and refunds are subject to the rules in the T&Cs.
13. What are the payment methods?
To view all payment methods, click here.
14. Is payment secure?
Payment by credit card is secured by the SSL protocol.
15. How many days will I receive my order?
The delivery time is indicated in each product sheet. It varies from 48h to 3 weeks.
16. Why create an account?
By creating an account on Narkis Fashion, you can track your package as well as your ordering procedure. Additionally, it grants you a number of benefits:
- Have the history of my orders
- Add your favorite products to the favorites list
- Accumulate points to then benefit from gifts and coupons
- Be able to speak on the live chat with a member of the team See offers -personalized
- Receive all information on new products, promotional offers etc.
- Change contact details (delivery address, billing) Makes placing an order easier and faster
16. Will I be informed about promotional and personal offers, as well as new arrivals?
When you subscribe to the newsletter or when you create an account, we add you to the list of customers for newsletters. As a result, you will regularly receive news about the site, products as well as promotional and personal offers.
17. How do I track my package?
To track your package, you must go to your account in "my account" and indicate your order number (received by email when you ordered) as well as the billing address.
18. How to use a coupon/promo code?
When ordering, enter your promo/coupon code in the "PROMO CODE" dial below "Total Cart".
19. Why is the promo code not working?
If your promotional code/coupon does not work, it is highly likely that it is expired or no longer valid. This can be for multiple reasons depending on the type of coupon:
- The code has expired because the validity date has passed.
- You have already used the promotional/coupon code and can only be used once.
- You do not have enough amount to use this coupon or the amount is exceeded to use it.
- The code is only valid on one product.
If you are not in any of the above cases and you are still having trouble, contact us by email email@example.com, by instant chat or by phone 06 61 05 36 39.
20. Can we buy in bulk? If so, what are the benefits?
If you are a reseller: click here.
21.What is the difference between a dress with tailoring and no tailoring?
Some dresses are not sewn and must be sewn to be worn. For this, we have a tailoring service that allows you to make tailor-made dresses. The dress without tailoring is the simple fabric while with tailoring is the dress made to your size (the tailoring costs are included in the option you choose at the time of purchase).
22. How do I make an appointment at the private showroom?
To make an appointment, call us on 06 61 05 36 39.
23. Are the collections updated regularly enough?
Narkis Fashion offers you throughout the year, according to the latest Indian, Bollywood, Wedding, seasonal trends, the latest Indian Fashion trends. In order to offer you exclusive collections following the latest fashionable luxury, bollywood and other models, the So Exclusive category has been created. So Exclusive therefore brings together all the latest outfits (dresses, saris, salwar kameez, lehenga choli, ghagra choli, kurta, sherwani, wedding dresses etc.) and we deliver them to you within a maximum of 2 weeks following your order (receipt of your payment) for women & 3 weeks for men.
24. Can we come and see the products directly?
Yes, we have a private showroom in Epinay Sur Seine where we welcome customers by appointment. To make an appointment call 06 61 05 36 39?
25.Can I hire a saree?
We rent out some of our runway outfits on our rental site: www.narkisfashion.com. The www.narkisfashion.fr site is dedicated solely to (new) outfits for sale..