INTERNSHIP Community Manager (M/F)
Hello, we are Narkis Fashion (narkisfashion.fr), a small dynamic and innovative team, mainly digital direct-to-consumer who is leading in the Indian fashion market in France. The Narkis Fashion adventure began in 2007, with the opening of our physical store in Epinay Sur Seine, France. After the success of this store, we decided to create a website to allow everyone to order online, from anywhere, while keeping the objective of offering them an excellent service.
Are you passionate about Indian fashion and marketing? Are you looking for a 2-month internship to validate your diploma and add something to your CV? Do you want to join a dynamic and motivated team? So look no further and come apply with us!
Narkis Fashion is looking for an internship community manager based in Epinay Sur Seine in our offices (or working remotely) as soon as possible to strengthen our marketing team.
We are looking for our new Community Manager for a 2 month internship (or 4 months negotiable) as soon as possible.
- Your main mission will be to animate our community on social networks and make our customers happy!
- Manage the relationship with our customers and our community via the various social networks (pinterest, instagram, facebook, tik tok mainly)
- Create engaging visual content via Canva (Pinterest inspiration, tutorial video, real instagram video etc.)
- Respond to customer requests and solve their problems with a smile,
- Animating and developing the relationship with influencers,
- Participate in the organization of photo and video shoots,
- Bringing new innovative ideas to create buzz,
- Report weekly social media results,
… and many other opportunities, that’s life at Narkis Fashion!
This internship will bring you
- The opportunity to live in a business on a human scale,
- A very “hands-on” role with significant responsibility,
- An incredible variety of missions, no risk of getting bored,
- The possibility of having a direct impact on the strategy and success of the company,
- Progressing rapidly in a context of strong growth.
- BAC+2, BAC+3 or BAC+5 in marketing / commerce
- Autonomous, pro-active and resourceful
- Creative and proactive
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Impeccable written French
- Ability to work under pressure
- Affinity for the world of fashion and social networks
Job type: Full time, Internship
- Remote work: 3 days
- Business work: 2 days
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- How long should your approved internship be?
- Could you summarize your motivation to join us in 10 lines maximum?
- Social Media: 1 year (Optional)
If this mission is made for you, apply by sending your CV followed by your answers to the pre-selection questions.
Please specify the subject "Community Manager Application" when sending to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.