INTERNSHIP Fashion e-commerce assistant (M/F)
Hello, we are Narkis Fashion (narkisfashion.fr), a small dynamic and innovative team, mainly digital direct-to-consumer who is leading in the Indian fashion market in France. The Narkis Fashion adventure began in 2007, with the opening of our physical store in Epinay Sur Seine, France. After the success of this store, we decided to create a website to allow everyone to order online, from anywhere, while keeping the objective of offering them an excellent service.
Are you passionate about Indian fashion and marketing? Are you looking for a 2-month internship to validate your diploma and add something to your CV? Do you want to join a dynamic and motivated team? So look no further and come apply with us!
Narkis Fashion is looking for an e-commerce assistant on an internship based in Epinay Sur Seine in our offices (or working from home) as soon as possible to strengthen our marketing team.
We are looking for our new e-commerce Assistant for a 2 month internship (or 4 months negotiable) as soon as possible.
- Your main mission will be to assist the manager with all e-commerce tasks,
- Write or update product sheets available on the online site,
- Optimize all of these writings for search engines,
- Search directories and create a company listing (SEO),
- Product shooting and image processing,
- Participate in the organization of photo and video shoots,
- Bringing new innovative ideas,
- Prepare a weekly report of the results of the website,
- Prepare newsletters,
- Write quality, long and unique articles on specific topics to improve natural referencing and inform customers,
- Create a loyalty program,
- Management of the customer database and phoning,
… and many other opportunities, that’s life at Narkis Fashion!
This internship will bring you
- The opportunity to live in a business on a human scale,
- A very “hands-on” role with significant responsibility,
- An incredible variety of missions, no risk of getting bored,
- The ability to have a direct impact on brand strategy and success,
- Progressing rapidly in a context of strong growth,
- Gain experience in managing an e-commerce site.
- BAC+2, BAC+3 or BAC+5 in marketing / commerce
- Autonomous, pro-active and resourceful
- Creative and proactive
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Impeccable written French
- Ability to work under pressure
- You have a curiosity for the world of digital and fashion
- A first experience desired in E-Commerce
- Being comfortable on the phone
Job type: Full time, Internship
- Remote work: 3 days
- Business work: 2 days
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- How long should your approved internship be?
- Could you summarize your motivation to join us in 10 lines maximum?
- E-commerce: 1 year (Optional)
If this mission is made for you, apply by sending your CV followed by your answers to the pre-selection questions.
Please specify the subject "Candidature Assistant e-commerce" when sending to the email email@example.com.